Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quilting Bee PSA

If anyone is interested in joining a quilting bee, I have found one that is looking for members to begin in September!


I believe there are still 9 spots open, and the focus will be on solid fabrics, any block design, shades of one solid or lots of different colors of solids, but solids are the key!  Each person takes a month, sends out fabrics at the beginning of their month to all members and in return receives 11 different blocks from each member to create a quilt.

I'm excited and can't wait to start, check it out if your interested!!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. What part of pittsburgh are you in? South West? BTW I'm in the new Bee with you... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again! Over by Monongahela or 84. I was shocked to see a Pittsburgh location. Haven't come across any of those in a bee yet!

    ReplyDelete